Monday, October 4, 2010

Its time to be serious about saving...

I know I have been telling myself to save a lot of times. Just like I have been telling myself a lot of times not to smoke that only succeed recently. Now I am going to focus on saving money. I am also going to step into the real world soon with a full-time job. I know that many of you might be thinking its too late to start saving but is better than never start.

I am going to have a book to record my daily expenditure to act as a reminder to save.
I am going to cut-down on suppers.
I am going to eat but eat cheaper.
I am going to spend wisely.
I am going to be uncle.

I am going to save my downpayment for my home soon... =)
Please support me!, of course not financially but mentally.

Yesterday, I stay over at my friend house and keep thinking of having my own house real soon.
Wait for my housing-warming, 3 years down the road I am defintely going to buy my flat and have my real home !

Have not been posting on my training process not because of that I have neglected training but my laptop have jump down the building. Is being pushed down by my brother by using a camera charger to charge my laptop. =( So now have to always thick skin to borrow from my sis to use the computer if not will be like now. Blogging during work.

I still went runing and doing push-up and sit-up regularly.
Thinking of buying weighs....