Saturday, October 16, 2010

Coming to end of teenage life...

I felt kind of lost or afraid. The lifestyle I enjoy is coming to an end. In-fact that realiaty is always scary and never kind to one man. Finally finishing my part-time career. Is a very fufilling one throughout this 6.5 years. I have work in all kinds of job ranging from education, events, factory, restuarant, hotels, salesperson, telemarketer, bars, and cinema. I learn a lot and play a lot too. I wonder if full-time job allow me to do so? Or I will be most of the time alone, alone watching movie, alone in a bar, alone working. I got the feeling that when you are working full-time, you tends to be alone no matter what kind of jobs you are working. Of course there will be collegues but the environment will defintely be different for what I have go through with my part-time job. I do understand that after work, you still can find your friends? Is every friend will be there for you? Even if they want, but will they be allow? Will we all have the same off day, will we have the same commitment. I guess everyone know the answer. When you are working full-time, you tends to be tired more easily, you tend to put piority to your family and home, to your partner and even to your pets? Maybe only all the singles out there will feel this way too.

Really hard to submit the resignation letter but got to do it really soon.I could not bear to leave a family working environment, awesome collegues and the free movies. Hope we could stay in touch even in the light years. Although some of you have been waiting for this day to come. The day in peace without me.

Before I really going into full-time job or prehaps the real adulthood. I want to go underwater world! I had complete land, air and left with sea. Thanks to all those that had force yourself to accompany me going these places. Friends out there, got time feel free to ask me go out, ask me anywhere. I do need people around me and I defintely be there for you. =)

Have been feeling really really bad last few days. Just suddenly thought that all the fun will be ending soon althought I am out having fun last few days...I did not manage to enjoy to the fullest as I just could not control my emotions and thoughts. It have been in the maze running non-stop.

But, I think I succed walking out of the frightening maze. You might just think this is another "Emo" post. No! Not at all! It is I, Me understanding myself. I think I am more ready than anyone else.

I am happy with everything I had now, I will be happy in the future too. I plant a happy tree in my head that will remind myself to be happy each and every day no matter how bad it is. I am not going to walk in the maze without any guide, I will not let my emotions control my mind. I grow stronger every single day. The mind have to train to be stronger over anything else. With a strong mind, you kill every obstacle in front of you. I am going to live my life to the fullest like there is no second chance at all.