Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quotes that go BOOM!

I am too bored at my work-place without any means of social entertainment such as FB. So I am here to share with you all inspirational quotes from athlete all over the world.

Everything negative - pressure, challenges -is all an opportunity for me to rise.
Kobe Bryant

Good, Better, Best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best.
Tim Duncan

It's always good to go against your friends, especially when you come out victorious
Michael Finley

People don't realise the amount of stress you put on your body both physically and mentally from just the wear and tear of a season.
Grant Hill

If I don't believe it, then they don't need me on the court. I've just got to believe that in my heart.
Allen Iverson

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
Michael Jordan

I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan

My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then i will turn that percieved weakness into a strength.
Michael Jordan

Some people want it to happen, some wish it could happen, others make it happen.
Michael Jordan

A lot of late nights in the gym, a lot of early morning, especially when your friends are going out, you're going down to the gym, those are the sacrifies that you have to make to be an NBA basketball player.
Jason Kidd

It will be a difficult couple of days. It's difficult now and it will be difficult tomorrow.
Gary Neville

I race to win. If I am on the bike or in the car it will always be the same.
Valentino Rossi

Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside.
Valentino Rossi

Real freedom is having nothing. I was freer when I didn't have a cent.
Mike Tyson

When I fight someone, I want to break his will. I want to take his manhood. I want to rip out his heart and show it to him.
Mike Tyson