Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Fruitful day when I go PMS

Today during attachment have lunch with one of the Zone RC Chairman. He told me a lot of his experiences and share his views about life.

First he told me in Life, The Two most important word are Persistance and Interest. No matter what we do, with persistance and interest nothing can stop us. Just do what you think is correct, there definetly going to have people telling you all the negatives so just overcome and give-in more than your 100percent. However when there are too many negatives comments, you dun stop! You wait for all negatives cleared then you pace up again.

Then after attachment went to watch DEVIL, I felt that this movie is more presenting itself as an educating movie than horror movie. Moral of the story, Is to not to do things that harm people and if you ever did it. Confess and you will be forgiven. Keep on all the lies, and there you go - HELL.

After movie, I Went PMS. Reach home with a lot of mental stress as there are too much things going in my mind. All the absortion of the education from chairman and the movie, pending assigments given by my mentor, police medical check-up and my current flow of income is too low as allowances from attachment is only going to get it after attachment. Sadly, my home did not ease of my stress but pile on. Why cant he just eat outside the room! And why eat in the room and at the bed and not clearing after that.!!! I just need to rest with some peace but end-up geting so irritated and started PMS.

However, I am glad that I still went to eat with my peers despite my tireness. As after meeting them PMS condition decrease and I am ready to move on. Thank you and sorry, my peers.

Time to sleep, and welcome the next day.