Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Starting Full-time career in 5 days- Very excited

Sorry to anyone that is reading this blog, have been quite a while without any updates at all.
Have been really enjoying all this while after my attachment. First i work heavily before i quit GVJP. Then I have been enjoying going to the gym, swim, watching movies, spending time at home and of course with all my dearest friends, brothers and my family.

Feeling very anxious for my future as I know I have entered a new path of my life. I am also very excited as my dreams are drawing nearer, to buy a house, to allow my parents to work lesser and have more time to rest. I am really happy that all these can be fulfilled as long as I do not make any offense and pass my SPF training at HTA.

I can start to imagine of having my own room finally! You all must be wondering it is impossible for a 21 years old boy still do not have a room to himself but sadly it is true I still do not have a room to myself.
I will have a room with a bed that is at least enough for me to make 3 turns, with a television not too big or not too small, with a Playstaion3 console, with a fridge to put my wines, chocolates and etc, with a very well design display shelf that will be able to put my staffs, with air-con and super cooling fan, with a neat wardrobe and of course a working table with enough space to put a computer desktop.


I think it is very late already for me to dream all this coming true, going to sleep soon.

All the Best & Takecare ->PAU YUEN, will be sending him to Tekong in 8 hours time.