Sunday, October 24, 2010

Disappointment ...

Just on MSN, my cousin told me that i borrow money from his mum? But I never did it at all. So I wonder what happen maybe just another person call Ah-Xiang. Then after talking more to him I find out that is my brother that go borrow from his mum. I do not know if my brother use my name to borrow from his mum a not, if he did that I will be super disappointed and hurt la...
Just few days back, I went to took money out from credit account to borrow him $100 and now he go borrow money from my cousin's mun? I really do not understand a 15 year old boy can spend much more than me when I still got to pay my own bills, my bike's expenditure and he just got to eat, transport, play and study. Is not about the money that I am sad, is that I am super worry for him. I really scare he get cheated or bullied outside. But he just do not want to speak to me.. Sometimes I feel that I had never been a good brother la...actually I really not good enough la.. really hope to get to full-time job as soon as possible. So that he will know that I have more money to let him have a life and not go borrow from my cousin. So many disappointment in life, here is another one. Can someone delight my life a little bit more?