Monday, September 27, 2010

A rushing day, and the rain just dont help

Today reach attachment work place, then within 30 mins I went off. I saw the email my tutor send me that my overdue school fees cannot pay after when i get pay on 30/9. So, I panic and ask my supervisor to leave. Rush to my mum's work place and borrow money, then rush to NYP to pay school fees. On the way back, rain just like being friend with me. So went home, and wait for the rain to stop. While waiting for the rain, I wash clothes, plates, sweep floor, clean tables. I just feel like I am the daughter of the family. Why no one else bother to help my mum? Then 6pm went back work. Hopefully, later when go work everything will be okay. YES, TMR RESULTS WILL BE OUT !!!

PLEASE EVERYONE PRAY FOR ME !!!
PASS ALL MODULES !!!!!