Friday, September 10, 2010

Nothing goes right...

Wanted to go back training, in the end sick and stay at home for 2 days, lying at the bed helpless for 30 hours.

During the 30 hours, I am sub-consicously awake. So what did I think?

I think what will happen to my attachment?
I think I need to train..
I think about my family
I think about myself, like reflecting again and again and looking at the future.

In the end- I am thinking nothing.

But frankly, truthfully, honestly, sincerely, am I really that bad???
Have been single and un-wanted eversince Secondary 3 when I was 15 years old.
I can figure everything out, but I just can figure this out.
Can anyone just say you could want me if I can pay you a lum sum of money???
How much?? Let me know, it is always in the consideration...

hahaha Yes this issue did cross my mind, but nah !!! no more this kind of thinking, No More !

No matter what, I still had my family, my Brothers, my friends, my Bike.
No matter if is going to be single, married, or divorce, as long as I am positive and happy , this are just fucking status!

Time-check 4.42am, Go to sleep!