Thursday, August 19, 2010

A very long post about facing the mirror, facing myself.

Let me recall what I had gain during the past

Negative

1) Smoke
2) Become fat and especially that stomach I had
3) Become more and more ugly with never really a day with enough rest
4) Almost never a day without supper
5) Easily Mood Swing -> PMS

Well done tecksiong ! =(

I am going to solve all these before enlistement to NS.

1) Smoke
I know I had dissapoint a lot of people but I know that I dissapoint myself the most. Therefore, From today, Really today, 20/8/2010 , 4.50pm I will not smoke anymore. Not even exucuses to social smoke in special occasions. Friends out there if you are reading this post, please help me and I will really help myself. For sure , for sure this time round.

2) I am going to exercise regularly, no no is intensively before enlistement to NS. Going to balance out my work and time for exercise.

3) I will take note of my eating habit by eating more vegetables, fruits and drink more water to make myself look better with the aid that I will be exercising more regularly? haha hopefully this will help.

4)This is the most difficult problem to solve as I really love to eat supper. I will try to eat lesser during supper but I will still go for supper.

3+4) I will organise more healthy event in the day so there will be lesser night activities.

5) I will make sure I smile and be happy everyday. If there is a sad day I will hide at an isolated area and wont create trouble for anyone.

After solving all these problems I know I am not just ready for enlistement, but ready for my new life ahead. I am going to lead a simple and happy life in the future.