Thursday, February 25, 2010

Last paper...then plans for holiday

Finally, here come the last paper for this semester before I can start to work work work ! =)
So many plans for this short holiday from Feb 27 - April 11

My Time Management Theory:
List & Prioritize the tasks
Plan & Actions
Monitoring
Finish


Tasks
1)Able to swim
2)Able to build up muscles on stomach
3)Able to run 2.4 km in not more than 12 mins
4)Get an "Insurance Savings" plan
5)Get Class 2A liscence
6)Save $1000

Plan & Actions
1) Will start to go swiming with my friends or even alone (2 Times a week)
2) Do Sit-up and crunches (100 Sit-up, 50 crunches per day)
3) Runing (3 Times a week)
4) Meeting NTUC Agent on 15/3/2010 and will find out more from other insurance companies
5)Enrolling 2A at 25/3/2010
6)Work more and might work more than a job and hope to save by 29/4/2010)

Monitoring
Will look at my own blog every now and then to remind myself that I have goals to acheive.

Finish
To determine whether I have complete the goals that I have set.


Can go sleep and be ready at 2 pm to go for the last paper of this semester...