Saturday, October 3, 2009

Working?

Yes I am working tonight! 10pm -6am.

I felt that after started working in Dragonfly, I totatlly do not have time for my brothers, friends, and family.

Everytime when there is activities going on, I would tell them Sry I need to go for work.

Everytime during weekend when I wake up from my sleep, I just left with few more hours and need to go to work again.

Everyday afterschool, I need to go to work.

Sometimes how I wish I do not need to work at all, but reality is I am poor.

So brothers and friends please do not stop asking me out cause I rejected you all quite a few times due to work. I really miss going out with all of you.

I will cut down my work to save some precious moments for my brothers, friends, family and of course for myself.

Give me some time, I will adjust !