Friday, October 23, 2009

猜不透

那我宁愿回到一个人生活,

那我宁愿自己从没认真过。...

Went to this pub call chamber 82 with my cousins which one of them just got back to singapore from japan for not long. So I went over to this pub and drank with them, drank quite a lot of martel with green tea mixer although I do not really like to drink green tea. To my susprise, green tea really goes well with martel. So heard this song being sang by another table which caught my attention, totally not because of the person who sing but the lyrics in this song.So went back home and carefully listened to the original singer. It is nice, just listen and you will have no regret spending the 6 mins watching and listening to this MV.

I have left with 4 hours of sleep before I go back to work at Vivo City. Last 2 days working and I will be a free man again.


Work , Work, Work !