Monday, September 14, 2009

Hope I can go through this week... and my future arrived

Yesterday just received the schedule i received from St James and realised that I am working 6 DAYS !

Mon :10pm to 6am
Tue :(Working at GV 6.25pm to 11.05am)
Wed :8pm to 6am
Thur:10pm to 6am
Fri :8pm to 6am
Sat :10pm to 6am (GV request put Before 6am)
Sun :10pm to 6am (GV request put Before 6am)

Addition I am schooling Monday to Friday from 12.30pm to 5pm. And in order for me not to miss my school, I have plan myself to go school and sleep instead of sleeping at my home from tue to fri. So after work at 6am, I proceed home to change my school outfit then went to school and sleep until 12.15 before signing in for school.

Which means everyday I only have an average of 4 hours of resting or sleep.

Sometimes I really do not know why I work so much and do I really need the money so much but now I think that maybe I am more scare of lonely than sortage of money because by going off to work, you will not even have time to think that you are lonely. In fact, I believe this apply to many of the people out there in the world too.

However, I am also not desprate to find an accompany because the right one will come in at the right moment at the right time. So the main reason I am working so hard, is mainly because of the future! I always think that since I am still young, I should really work more than wasting precious time rotting elsewhere.

Eversince I found out that all my brothers are signing on to the army becasue all of them think that the society outside is way harder to earn a living and by pledging to the government you will have a good life, it make me want to work even harder now so that I have a better experience of work if I am not commiting myself to the government. Yes, I know that my priority should be studying, but I always know that I just need to get my cert instead of a cert with very high results.

So I wont get into NIE to become a teacher most probably with this kind of results, nevertheless I will still send in my resume and hopefully will get the chance into NIE.
If not, i will go into the army and hopefully there is some position that I really like and sign as a regular. If not after my 2 years NS service, I will start looking for jobs based on all my experience and the cert that I have so most probably I will see myself as a supervisory character in F&B company.

Could not wait anymore longer to see how my future go...

Good luck to everyone and myself!