Thursday, September 3, 2009

First Day St James -Dragonfly

Finally got the exact place to park my bike, the first thing to do is to palm in (clock in) your timing. Then change into the uniform, and be prepare to work. Yesterday, I did the role as a bar-(back) is to wash the cups, top up plain water and green teas into jug(for mixer) and top up ice. It seem that I am still miles away of becoming a bartender so I have to work hard so that I can be a real bartender. St James Powerstation is super big like a maze to me, I think i will get lost and do not know which outlet I am at even though the bar-captain had already show me around.
Dragonfly!, the outlet that I am working at. The 90's chinese songs played by the DJ are super nice. I love the Chinise songs so much that it keep me motivated to work hard even though when I have nothing to do. Then it came the live band performing Chinese songs and some English songs that keep me even more motivated. The live band is super great and powerful, if you are >23 for male and 18> for females please come and vist and you will not regret !