Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Motivated !

Really super determined to get one more job that could pay me much higher than golden village. I really super cant bear to leave GV and i will not even consider leaving after getting my new job unless i am asked to leave. Hopefully that day will never come as GV is a really fun place to work.

Back to reality, no one will understand why i keep working. Given a choice i also will not choose to work that much. In this day this society, money is almost everything and without money you are nothing. There is this one saying in chinese culture, "you can die but you cannot fall sick". So this is why money is that important because when you have no money, you could not go see doctor at all. There is no free doctor and the only free doctor you can find is yourself. Feed yourself with panados.

Through my non-stop working experience, I have realised that the more I work, the lesser time I have for my family, brothers and friends. But, I really cannot afford to stop.

I have a lot things in my mind that I need to do which requried monnies.
-Get class 3 liscence
-Get class 2A liscence
-Buy a camera to share with my family
-Learn up piano
-Pay finish all the installments for my bike
-Save 1k for renewing COE of the bike
-Save 30k for downpayment of an apartment for my home
-Save 7k so that I have enough to pay my school fees after i graduate
-Go oversea to relax and lighten myself

=( by looking at all these, I know I am so far away...
Although it look rather impossible and tired for anyone to complete all these before going into NS which is about less than 2 year, I am very optimistic and determined to use all my energy to make sure i am so far yet so near to all my goals.

Never ever give up... !