Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm not a superman...

How i wish i have the non-lasting power like a superman...

Have been working in school then after school at gv consistently.
Eversince 15/8 (SAT) till now still haven rest yet, the rest day that i finally going to have would be at 26/8... these 11 days are toturing but a challenge for me. I think I am still in the process of mastering the characteristic of workaholic.

Currently i have moved on to MSC after the 9 weeks of calling are over. MSC i have been posted to is a shop in the school name FRENDZ, this shop sell all kind of gifts, laptops bag, girl girl's material and even socks. Working in this shop is super boring as each time there could only be two staff in the shop then you cannot slack cause this small shop is equipped with 4 cameras focusing on the shop.

I super hate this school TEP as i really do not think i can learn much by going through these shit.
The POS system is not even better then any other POS I have used before in my part-time job. And their working proceduce and systems of ending shift or even ending the day sales sucks and slow. All these things such as stock-taking, doing personal selling to customers, going extra mile of service, closing shift, caculating sales target, sales analysis, promotional plans and etc can always learn when you are out working...

I still believe I can learn and work at the same time while getting paid instead of doing this TEP in this school without getting paid and learn nothing...=(

Only thing keep me motivated and not to complain about the TEP is the people you can meet here are really great, the teammates, the supervisor and even the lecturers. I must graduate !!!