Sunday, August 2, 2009

Any of you want to go?

Ronald Cheng and William So Live Concert 2009 at The Max Pavilion@ Singapore Expo at 3 Oct!

Hi all if you are like me love their songs a lot, you might want to join me at their concert with the cheapest ticket at $68 plus booking fee of $3 then total up to $71. Of course i am not recomending you all to get the most expensive one at $148 cause is rather expensive for us and i am more into listening to thier live songs then seeing them at super near distance. If anyone are interested just tag me or you can leave me a message or give me a call. Or you are planning to get better seats also can let me know. Everything is negotiable =) You can see from the seating plan provided below.

The songs played are :
你的眼睛背叛你的心”, “戒情人”, “绝口不提!爱你”, “左右为难”, “最爱的人不是你”, “有种”, “相思无用”, “卸不下的行李”, “真挚”, “怪胎”, “男人不该让女人流泪”, “爱一个人好难”, “越吻越伤心”, “如果这是我爱你最好的距离”, “悲伤止步”, “Sorry”, “旧爱还是最美”, “让董你的人爱你”, “相遇太早” and more.