Sunday, July 19, 2009

The repeating...

I had stuck in this stupid TEP (School attachement) in the school for almost a month. This is super not fair when we are not even paid for our transportation fee to school and had to do these stupid calls while paying our school fees. Why? Reason given is TEP is not supported by MOE and is the only polytechnic having so all its facilities is maintain by the school itself so the students are not paid while they still have to pay school fees. Fair enough, but thinking twice do the students really benefits from TEP? Yes the classical modules are knowlegeable and something new to us but making calls out to ask people to do surveys? We can always experience it at private company outside during our holiday vacation? After this CRMCC stop-over, I will be moving on to MSC ( Operating stores in the school such as CHEERS). I am not excited at all because we are not being paid at all again. I sound like some typical reality money person but this is life, i can spend my time outside with part-time jobs to earn as I learn whereas in school I am paying as i learn. I am earning a living for myself and I really do not wish to get money from my parents but TEP is forcing me with all expenses rising but lesser time for work.

Is time for me to get one more part-time job in order to earn more money! But nowadays, jobs are difficult to find, especially job that are in your liking. I really need to earn more, i need to get my liscence, i need to save enough money to down-payment for a house.

Finally, let out all the anger in my mind this is because i am super boring at my desk with calls that i do not wish to make...

I am still very cheerful and optimistic, ready to fight away all obstacles to get closer to my target. Happy that I need to go to work after my TEP.