Sunday, June 28, 2009

End of my CCA in NYP (A-Team & Mentoring Club)

I remember my very first event with A-team was climb run. Wearing this yellow T as a road marshall in NYP to aid in the event of climb run. Then follow by lots of formal duty such as the graduation duties. I have learn how to groom myself through the grooming course conducted by the seniors. The feeling of wearing blazer representing NYP A-Team was good. Ushering the guest and graduates were nice. Follow by a informal duty in the red A-Team polo T in aiding the charity chinese ochestra concert. I was also task as one of the organiser coordinator through NYAA. Then i know planning an event is difficult epescially when is in big scale. Then NDP comes in! As a road marshall in NDP is the most experience i get in ushering, casue you will meet different types of people with different needs. Is is also very challenging to make sure they move in siting side by side so that there wont be empty seats around. Lastly the recent camp that i attend, i learn how to be a first aid boy although i do not have any cert. Definelty i seek advice from professionals before i do anything to the victims. I love the way being thank when you attend to their injuries. The feeling is so GREAT. So nice of those nurse and doctors saving life out there.

Then in mentoring club, i know is always difficult for teachers to teach the students and make sure they understand. So every Saturday in the past, i went over to yishun secondary to help them with thier studies. And a event i will never forget, is bringing the students to NYP to watch WANG LI HONG ! He came to NYP to sing a song , 改变自己.

There are more events and things that i have learn through the two CCA I had. I will miss a lot. I will move on study hard and work hard.


A-TEAM




MENTORING CLUB